Ryan Akagi (
chickenchoicejudy) wrote in
sticksandbones2026-07-16 04:18 pm
Entry tags:
Netbook, backdated to while everyone was struggling to stay awake--
hey guys how's it going it's ryan~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
so I got in an argument with ❤️✨S O M E B O D Y✨❤️ and I was hoping you guys could back me up here, becausehe's totally wrong they - anonymous person - are TOTALLY wrong.
[This is literally the least anonymous he could be without calling out Min-Gi by name.]
anyway the question of the day is--
[Hang on, he draws in some drums for a drumroll-- 🥁]
--coffee can't like actually KILL you right? like if you have too much of it? because I've had SO MUCH in the last few days and NOTHING is happening so either it doesn't or ours is broken or something I don't know. but a person can't drink enough caffiend to like die, right? Right?????
thanks you guys are great I hate being awake peace out ✌️
so I got in an argument with ❤️✨S O M E B O D Y✨❤️ and I was hoping you guys could back me up here, because
[This is literally the least anonymous he could be without calling out Min-Gi by name.]
anyway the question of the day is--
[Hang on, he draws in some drums for a drumroll-- 🥁]
--coffee can't like actually KILL you right? like if you have too much of it? because I've had SO MUCH in the last few days and NOTHING is happening so either it doesn't or ours is broken or something I don't know. but a person can't drink enough caffiend to like die, right? Right?????
thanks you guys are great I hate being awake peace out ✌️

no subject
You mean CAFFEINE?
Yes. It can. The only reason you don't think it makes any difference is because you're already so wired anyway.
no subject
But I should be like SO MUCH more wired dude!!! This is just like NORMAL wired i should be vibrating into fucking outer space by now.
no subject
no subject
[He is not and they both know it.]
Maybe you don't feel wired, but you are. Your heart is going to be so messed up if you keep going.
no subject
[HE KNOWS MIN'S SMUGNESS WHEN HE SEES IT]
You could come feel my heartbeat for yourself if you're so worried about it~ ❤️
no subject
[And, you know, the opportunity for smugness...]
That's okay. I've seen how much coffee you had. I'm actually surprised I can't feel it from here.
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
no subject
If, however, you were to consume past this, you'd have caffeine overdose symptoms. Mild symptoms usually include jitters/tremors, anxiety, and upset stomachs. Higher dosages can cause tachycardia (increased heartrate), muscle twitching, and vomiting.
If you were to keep going, you could have seizures, irregular heartbeat, and further cardiovascular complications leading to death. You would see this typically around 1000mg a day. If you've had 8-10 cups, stop drinking before you actually kill yourself.
I have a much better solution than caffeine to keep yourself awake anyway.
no subject
no subject
In layman's terms: If it doesn't work the first time, stop taking it before it kills you the fifteenth. In case he lost the ability to read in whatever coffee-addled haze he's in, you can relay this to him.
no subject
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
cw: drugs
But he will scribble for a moment, the magic notebook equivalent of [ryan is typing...] ]
cocaine???
no subject
I could also remove that pesky organ responsible for processing the caffeine before it affects you. It would be useful in alchemy.
[ANAXAGORAS.]
no subject
[SUS.]
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
no subject
1. I think!!! maybe you should calm down on the coffee because yes it can be SUPER bad for you and also like you need to drink some water
2. you might want to sit down for this but like well you might want to sit down anyway considering the sheer amount of coffee intake HOWEVER have you like heard of ADHD or actually they might call it ADD back in your time idk
no subject
I'm totally drinking water though Min won't let me not drink water but I AM. Besides like coffee HAS water in it, like you make it with water so...I'm good!
[The last bullet point gets a pause though. By the time anyone was really diagnosing it, Ryan wasn't a kid anymore, so it doesn't sound familiar. ...Or, well. it kind of sounds familiar but not for the right reasons--]
ACDC?
no subject
no subject
[But also he doesn't know what it entails, so. oh well!]
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
CW: 80s attitudes
Re: CW: 80s attitudes
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
but also like, people are dropping dead by falling asleep so REALLY this is me trying NOT to give the forest anything! :)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
Because this totally won't make things worse or anything
no subject
...buuuut maybe people would stop yelling at me about it if I switched to decaf?
no subject
[He also did not know this until now. Learning!]
Have at.
no subject
Thanks man cheers to coffee that won't make me die!
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)